- Up To £45,000 Basic + Bonus
- 45 Hour Working Week - Saturday Rota
- Well-Established Main Dealer - Fantastic Opportunity For Career Growth.
As a Parts Manager, you will be in charge of a Parts Department consisting of 10+ members of staff. Our Client is looking for the best of the best to hit the ground running so previous experience in managing a Parts department is absolutely essential.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Manager:
- A Basic Salary of up to £45,000 + Bonus
- 45 Hour Working Week Monday To Friday / Saturday Rota
- Fantastic Dealer Group Perks + Benefits
- Opportunity to imprint your own ideas and methods onto an already hugely successful team.
- Manage customer parts enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently ensuring the highest standard of customer care and satisfaction, paying attention to manufacturer guidelines.
- Actively increase business of parts sales wherever possible by ensuring that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
- Order parts to the customers’ requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately.
- Identify and quality check all parts being issued, making sure they are all booked out, free of damage and correct to part number.
- Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe to work in.
- Previous Parts Manager experience required
- A team player
- Keen to learn in all aspects of After Sales
- Ability to adapt to a challenging environment
- Experience in a similar role is preferred.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.