- Main Dealership
- Fantastic long term career prospects
- Great Dealership with a very good reputation!
Vehicle Technician Job Specification:
- Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
- Vehicle Technicians need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- As a Vehicle Technician you will need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
- You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician and hold at least 2 years experience post-apprenticeship.
- You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player.
- You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
- Vehicle Technicians with an MOT licence is advantageous to our client but non essential
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.