- Based in Bath
- Up to £25k Basic Salary + bonus
- Working in Prestige Main Dealer environment
The Dealership Tyre technicians lead a small team and are responsible for the tyre bay operation based within one of our prestigious dealership centres. They are the vital people who go above and beyond to exceed customer’s expectations and ensure the quality tyres we supply, are fitted to the highest safety standards.
Skills & Experience required of the Tyre Fitter:
- Experience in tyre fitting or a fast-fit role
- Desire to learn quickly and enthusiastically
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Full UK driving license mandatory
- A coaching-based approach to team development
- Ability to lead on core values, principles and standards
As well as carrying out all tyre technicians procedures including puncture repairs and wheel alignment, you’ll be responsible for stock control and ensuring the team delivers a first class customer experience.
Benefits for the successful Tyre Fitter:
- Monthly bonus
- 33.5 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Generous staff discounts for you and your family
- Award-winning training and development, with fantastic career prospects
- Exclusive discounts at major retailers, restaurants, holidays and much more
- Wide range of wellbeing support for you and your family
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.