- Basic salary up to £28,000 depending on experience with OTE up to £32,800.
- Monday to Friday 08:30 – 5 (42-hour week) and Saturday mornings on rota.
Requirements and Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
- For this particular vacancy, the client has said that the entry requirements are relatively open so whether you are a NVQ level 2 or level 3, from a Main Dealer or an independent, you are encouraged to apply
- In this Vehicle Technician role, you will be expected to diagnose faults, service and repair vehicles in line with manufacturer standards and contribute to the overall success of the service department
- You must be capable of working well under your own initiative and be flexible according to the needs of your team.
- Full manufacturer training provided to help you propel your career
- The opportunity to work for a company who has a strong focus on internal progression
- Competitive package to reflect your skill set and experience
- A bonus scheme which is based off your own efficiency and team based targets, creating a stable income as you have two different avenues to supplement your earnings.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.