- Basic Salary Up to £40,000, OTE up to £44,000
- 40 Hours per week
- New & Used Car Retailer
- Southampton, Hampshire.
As a Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing the team to deliver an outstanding servicing and repairs experience to our customers.
You will have experience of coordinating a streamlined, cost effective process for aftersales and servicing of vehicles, as well as a burning desire to help to transform the way people buy used cars.
Our Client offers the successful Service Manager a great working environment with a friendly team and supportive management, this is a great opportunity to drive your career forward in a fast paced and customer focused organisation.
If you are looking to work for an amazing brand with brilliant benefits, and have experience as a Aftersales Manager or Service Manager and looking to develop skill further, get in touch today!
What’s in it for you as a Service Manager?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £40,000
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 33 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Your Birthday off! Make that 34 days holiday!
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Uniform
- Attendance Bonus!
- Health Care Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Wellbeing App Subscription
- Help to Buy Car Loan!
- Optical Costs
- Company Pension – up to 5% matched!
- Company Share Scheme!
- Future Development Opportunities with a large Group.
- Managing rotas for your direct reports authorising all staff hours and overtime on a weekly basis.
- Managing the team and the flow of work through the aftersales and service departments.
- Working with the Service Director to maximise performance and overcome challenges.
- Managing the teams to provide a streamlined, cost effective process.
- Ensuring parts are procured efficiently in a cost effective manner.
- Creating optimum efficiency within the vehicle repair workshop.
- Authorising expenditure on rectification and preparation work.
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times.
- Previous experience of implementing efficient aftersales and servicing processes within an automotive / vehicle retail operation.
- Ability to motivate and inspire teams to provide a first-class customer service experience.
- Strong understanding of technical issues and the ability to resolve queries professionally.
- Adaptable team player who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Organised and structured with the ability to plan and reprioritise fast and efficiently.
- Ability to think on your feet with a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and customer service skills.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.