Our Client, a leading high-end joinery company specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke interior joinery for London’s most luxurious residences are looking for an experienced Joinery Sprayer / Finisher.
Duties of a Sprayer / Finisher include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the head of finishing, accountable for the preparation and finishing of joinery products ensuring a high quality finish on all products
- Preparation of joinery products for priming and final coatings ensuring correct use of all products
- Selection of correct spray equipment to suit application of paint products Preparing paint spraying equipment
- Preparing substrates correctly prior to finishing
- Mix paint materials by weight & volume
- Applying the correct number of coats to achieve best results
- Maintaining and cleaning all equipment
- Storing paints and materials in the correct conditions
- Quality control of finished products
- Protection / packaging of finished products
- Log/record all finishes & procedures to company's finishes schedule
- Follow Safe Systems of Work ensuring correct use of PPE at all times
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of finishing area, spray rooms and stores.
- 5 plus years experience in finishing and spraying joinery
- Excellent understanding of products (Water based and Spirit based)
- Experience working with different types of stains and sheen levels
- A keen eye with a high attention to detail and quality control
- Highly organised and methodical with good time management skills.
If this Sprayer / Finisher Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in Gillingham please contact Liam Reddy at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.