- 4 days per week Monday to Friday 07:00 - 17:30 and 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings
- Basic Salary Depends on Experience -Starts at £26,500 + Saturdays, Overtime and Bonus
- Prestige Main Dealership Environment with Manufacturer Training Opportunities
You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the vehicles in the workshop. Depending on your level of experience you may also be required to do diagnostic work or MOT testing. You will be working 4 days a week 07:00 - 17:30pm between Monday and Friday. You will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturday's, which will be paid additionally. They are also offering a great bonus scheme and overtime.
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must have:
- Automotive City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance
- Ability to work well within a team
- Stable career history
- Preferably have Main Dealership Experience
- Diagnosis experience is advantageous
For more Information on this Vehicle Technician Vacancy and any other Motor Trade Jobs in Cheshire, please contact Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement UK.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.