- Basic salary is £32,000 / £40,000 OTE
- Hours : Monday to Friday 8:30-5 and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
Requirements and Responsibilities of a Workshop Controller:
- Have a proven track record running a successful Main Car Dealership workshop.
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide supportive leadership.
- Be “hands-on”, happy and able to help the team out with mechanical jobs.
- Ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and the general public.
- A basic salary up to £32,000 depending on experience. This is supplemented by a bonus scheme taking your on target earnings to £40,000.
- Manufacturer and company training to support your career within the business.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Olivia Pedley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.