We are seeking a Engine Builder to join our Client’s niche Independent Automotive Business in the Sunbury / Ashford area.
Our Client is a Family-Run Independent Garage with a long-standing history and don't tend to recruit staff very often. However, an exciting opportunity has become available for an Engine Builder / Stripper who's interested in becoming part of the family.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with all the support you'll ever need on a daily basis.
Our Client is offering the successful Engine Builder:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £35,000
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with Saturday mornings 1 in 2
- Close-knit family friendly working environment where you're treated like part of the long-standing existing team, and not just a number.
- Career progression and development opportunities available long-term
- Carrying out engine stripping and rebuilds on all makes and models of vehicles
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Disassembling anything and everything then re-assembling back together
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to company standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
- Previous experience disassembling and re-assembling engines
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If you are interested in hearing more about this Engine Builder role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!