- Salary: £40,000 + (Competitive and varies with experience)
- Hours of work: 42
- Monday to Thursday 08.00am – 17:00pm
- Friday – 08:00am - 16:30pm
What they are looking for:
- Good understanding of how a Manufacturer Approved body shop operates.
- Able to deal with Assessors / Insurance companies / Customers.
- Proactive team player.
- Someone who is able to assess and estimate all damaged vehicles (Audatex approved ideally, but not mandatory.)
- Excellent communicator.
- Exceptional administration and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work on your own initiative.
- Able to motivate the workshop.
- Computer Literate.
- Clean driver license.
If this Bodyshop Workshop vacancy sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with Lewis at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!