- Monday to Friday – 8.30am till 5.30pm with 1 in 2 Sat Mornings on a rota
- Very competitive basic salary!
- Fantastic long term career progression with a very well regarded company
Our client, a family run garage is seeking an experienced, fully qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their Service Workshop. A well-run family business that offers excellent training and progression opportunities to build your career.
Our client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician a generous competitive salary Up to £28K Per Annum. You will also be provided with excellent Training.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our client include:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
- Qualification to NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Minimum of 24 Months Experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Close to the Stowmarket Area
- Ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills to participate and work effectively as a member of the team
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Norfolk, please contact Danielle Axtell-Carty at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.