- £23,000 Basic - £27,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday - Full Time, Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
- 42.5 hours a week
Our Main Dealer client is actively looking to hire an experienced Car Parts Advisor for their site. This prestigious company is renounced for its quality of products and service, as well as a friendly inviting working atmosphere.
Key Responsibilities of a Parts Advisor:
- Manage customer parts enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently ensuring the highest standard of customer care and satisfaction, paying attention to manufacturer guidelines.
- Actively increase business of parts sales wherever possible by ensuring that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
- Order parts to the customers’ requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately.
- Identify and quality check all parts being issued, making sure they are all booked out, free of damage and correct to part number.
- Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe to work in.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in Northampton then please contact Lewis at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!