- Prestige Main Dealer
- Full Training and Development
- Level 2 & Recently Qualified Techs Considered!
- OTE £35,000
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the South East. With multiple locations across the UK, representing some of the most prestigious brands within the automotive trade, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client’s focus is on creating memorable experience for customers and staff alike. They provide a supportive working atmosphere, a cohesive environment with long term job security.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary up to £30K with the opportunity to earn bonus and overtime on top.
- OTE Circa £35K+
- Industry Leading Professional Development
- Brand Specific Training
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road-testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
- Complete relevant service documentation (job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with brand standards, warranty and site requirements.
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3/2 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- MOT Testing Licence is Advantageous
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, MOT Tester, Master Technician, HGV Technican, Vehicle Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in Bognor Regis, Chichester, Littlehampton, Worthing, Portsmouth, Havant, Selsey, Waterlooville please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.