- £24,000 basic + bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 8.00-5.00, Alternate Saturday mornings 8.00 - 13.00
They are seeking to employ a Bodyshop Service Advisor / Trainee Estimator who is highly interested in developing a long standing career within the accident repair sector of the motor trade, can dedicate themselves to learning the Bodyshop Service Advisor / Trainee Estimator role quickly in order to go above and beyond expectations.
As a Bodyshop Service Advisor / Trainee Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Inspecting damaged vehicles.
- Identifying correct repair methods.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Promoting additional services – upselling.
- Prepare computerise and manual estimates.
- Obtain authority from insurance companies.
- Excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues alike.
- Attention to detail – making sure everything is correct and within cost limits.
Previous Motor Trade experience in either a Bodyshop is desirable but not essential to the Bodyshop Service Advisor / Trainee Estimator role.
If this Bodyshop Service Advisor / Trainee Estimator Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Leatherhead, Surrey area then please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.