- Monday - Friday only!
- Basic Salary up to £18 per hour depending on experience
Responsibilities of the Paint Sprayer Include:
- Completing own Paint work as allocated in relation to job card.
- Request parts and sign job card on completion, ensuring all parts are approved and ordered on dismantling receiving relevant sign off.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Being responsible for ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality in agreed timescales and sign quality check sheet on completion.
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
- Experience in painting within a Bodyshop environment and working on motor vehicles.
- Ideally qualified to ATA or Level 3 (in date qualification).
- Ability to work with heavy materials in a job that requires physical exertion.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today