- Basic Salary Up to £26,000 + Bonus – OTE £30,000
- Monday – Fridays 08:00 – 17:30
- Prestige Main Dealer Bodyshop
- Brighton, West Sussex
They are currently seeking a Bodyshop Advisor for their prestige bodyshop based in the Brighton area. They recognise that a successful business is built around the quality and contentment of the its staff. They have a state of the art workshop which has benefited from recent development.
This is an ideal role for Service Advisor looking for Monday – Friday role, or Bodyshop Advisors looking to learn new skills within estimating and manufacturer processes.
If you are a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual with a mechanical aptitude, able to thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to work on your own initiative then this role could be for you. Our Client provides an excellent atmosphere.
What’s in it for the Bodyshop Advisor / Trainee Estimator?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £26,000
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- A supportive Management Structure
- Company Benefit Scheme
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a large Group.
- To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Supervising and training unqualified staff as necessary
- Liaising with customers by phone and in person
- Liaising with insurance companies and work providers
- Estimating damage to customer’s vehicles
- Estimating using insurance companies preferred computer system
- Estimating on or off site
- Valuating vehicle to repair costs
- Estimating by insurer and work provider’s guidelines
- Ordering correct parts with parts department (genuine or non-genuine)
- Obtaining correct repair methods
- Updating customers, insurers and work providers of repair status
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating online insurance/work provider systems
- Imaging vehicles throughout stages and uploading them
- Creating job cards with repair methods attached
- Obtaining repair authority
- Working to BSI0125 guidelines
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ideally Previous Automotive Experience within a Service Advisor or similar role
- Basic Understanding of Vehicle Damage Estimating
- Preferable Audatex Experience
- Previous Accident Repair Sector Experience is preferable
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.