- Salary up to £38,000 depending on experience + Bonus
- 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
- 1in3 Saturdays 8am-12pm
- 22 Days Annual Leave - increases with time served.
Job responsibilities of a Workshop Controller include:
- To oversee the daily operation of the workshop and its various components ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and control use of all workshop resources (staff, space and equipment) to ensure maximum impact on quality of work, efficiency and profitability.
- Assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure efficient and safe operation of the workshop.
- To be an active member of the service department team comprising workshop reception, foreman and stores to encourage high staff morale, timely customer care, workshop efficiency and productivity.
- To supervise and train employees to include organising, prioritising and scheduling of individual tasks.
- Monitor, resolve and report any action as appropriate to any health and safety issues in accordance with company policy.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!