- 8am - 5.30pm M-F with Saturdays on a Rota
- £28k - £30k Basic + £38k OTE.
Our Client is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic preferably but not essential with a class 4 MOT license with a stable work history.
This Vehicle Technician role is a great opportunity to work within a Main Car Dealership Garage with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
The duties of this Vehicle Technician role may include:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Vehicle Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Vehicle MOT's in line with VOSA testing standards
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Croydon, Surrey area and have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
The basic salary is experience dependable Up to £30k with an OTE of £38k.
This Vehicle Technician role is one of many Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Croydon, Surrey Area, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.