- Salary £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday 08:30am til 17:15pm (occasional weekend events)
As a Sales and Marketing Manager you will be required to:
- Maintaining, nurturing and developing a warm audience as well as new audiences
- Manage and expand a new team
- Create and implement strategic plans to drive the sales growth
- Collaborate with business leaders on finding industry opportunities to align with in order to increase the brand profile
- Track and manage CRM and direct customer communication
- Setting targets for the departments contribution, forecasting and tracking sales figures.
- Lead/execute on any events, trade shows and industry awards
- Design marketing campaigns aligned with target areas of the business
- Managing and executing paid digital campaigns across search and digital channels
- Have an interest in the automotive sector preferable
- Evidence of commercial success - a track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience in consumer sales and consumer marketing
- Management experience of CRM and traditional tools
- Experience working with both hands-on traditional sales and marketing alongside a good knowledge of planning and executing social/digital campaigns
- Understanding of marketing data management and reporting
If this Sales and Marketing Manager role sounds of interest to you, please give Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement a call today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.