- Prestige Main Dealer
- Basic Salary: Up to £25,300
- Bonus Available
- Join a longstanding and trusted client of ours and further your career
You will be required to carry out MOT's on all vehicles that are booked into the workshop, liaising with both parts and service as and when required. You must have strong communication skills to encourage an efficient approach to your workload. You will also be required to do both service and diagnostic work.
Requirements for this MOT Tester role:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Qualified MOT Tester
- Level 2 Certification in Automotive Vehicle Servicing & Repair
- Experience of working for an automotive retailer, preferably within main dealer
- Good level of communication
- High level of attention to detail
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!