- Location: Grays, Essex.
- Hours: Monday to Friday – Full Time + 1 in 3 Saturday mornings worked.
- Salary: overall earning of £40-44,000 p.a. (including basic & bonus).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
In this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing and repair of vehicles, to the highest standards.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician will include carrying out:
- Basic Servicing.
- Brake Pad, disc and suspension changes.
- Exhaust repairs and changes.
- Tyre Fitting and wheel alignment.
- MOT Repairs.
You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team. If you have an MOT Smartcard this would be an advantage.
Motor Trade experience as a Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grays please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!