- Up to £25,000 basic + On Target Earnings
- Monday - Friday 8AM - 6:00PM + Saturday mornings on a rota
- Main Dealer Training + Benefits.
Duties of a Parts Advisor will typically include:
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
- Raising invoices for parts sold
- Liaison with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships and garages.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Parts Advisor Vacancy or other Motor Trade Jobs in Hersham or Surrey please contact Tom Wharton at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!