- Main Dealership
- Basic £22,000
- OTE £25,000
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:30
- Saturday Morning on a rota.
Key Skills required for this Parts Advisor role:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Be a Team Player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Keen eye for detail and decisiveness.
- Ensure all parts and accessories are stocked to sufficient levels for the dealership
- Maintain and monitor agreed stock levels throughout the day to ensure successful running of the parts department
- Report all stock losses or damages to your manager
- Assist with any stock checks when required.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.