- Working Hours: 40 per week + 5 hours overtime.
- Hourly Rate: up to £18 per hour (depending on skill level and qualifications held).
- Salary: £37,440 basic + overtime = overall earning up to £42,120 p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension, secure onsite parking,
- Holidays: 20 days holiday + bank holidays (closed over the Christmas period).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- ASAP Start!
They are a family run business that prides themselves on quality of work over quantity. They have a 5 star Google ranking from many customer reviews and a great team to work with whom are friendly and highly skilled.
They have a relaxed environment and like their staff to come to work and enjoy their day at work so as to produce excellent results.
Responsibilities of the Panel Beater Role:
- Efficiently repair vehicles.
- JIG, Spot Welding, Filler work, MET work.
- Check vehicles completion ensuring there are no defects.
- Produce a high quality of workmanship.
They work on premium vehicles, their Bodyshop is state of the art and they have an excellent career development training programme, everything you could want from an employer!!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential for this Panel Beater role.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Basildon please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.