- Monday to Friday 8:15am - 4:45pm plus 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Up to £12 per hour / £26,000 Basic p.a. plus bonus & overtime
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 21 days + bank holidays
- Well established service centre
The company’s philosophy is one of continual improvement of service provided and ensuring staff are highly trained staff are encouraged throughout. They have gained a fantastic for customer service and customer satisfaction results for the manufacturer.
They are actively looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join their friendly and hard working team to predominantly work on vehicle servicing and repairs, cambelts, clutches and diagnostic experience would be an advantage.
Vehicle Technician Requirements:
- A professional track record as a Service and Repair Vehicle Technician.
- Fully qualified (Level 3) in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence, with no more than 6 points.
- Own set of tools for the role.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Warwickshire please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.