- Gillingham Area
- £24,000 Basic Salary + Bonus
- Monday to Friday 6am to 4pm + 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
- Our motor trade client is currently looking to hire Warehouse Operative to join their team in Gillingham, Kent.
As well as general warehouse work they have computer systems in place to maintain stock records so you must be computer literate.
Duties of a Parts Warehouse Operative Include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain Stock Securely and in good condition.
- Using and updating the computer systems.
- Comply with stock counting procedures with regular perpetual stock checks.
- Check All incoming stock deliveries against pack notes
- Check for damage on incoming parts orders and record any Issues.
- Identify and Place Inbound Parts into the correct Locations.
- Pick customer orders quickly and accurately, ensuring order is placed in correct delivery bay for dispatch.
- Ensure That authorised Signatures, receipts or payments are received for all parts issued.
- Adhere to Health and safety regulations at all times.
- Ensure the correct Use and storage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Report to the Warehouse manager ensuring and discrepancies are recorded.
If you are looking for a fresh new challenge and to further your career, then apply for this Parts Warehouse Operative role now!
If this Parts Warehouse Operative Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gillingham please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.