We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client’s Volume Dealership in the Torbay area.
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the South and South West with a big focus on building their reputation and success, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £29,000 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top
- Industry leading professional development
- Full training with the manufacturer
- Career progression
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 2 upwards or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in Devon, please do not hesitate to contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.