- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.00am-5.00pm.
- Salary: £34,200-£36,660 + bonus / OTE £40,000 p.a. (uncapped).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing and have an excellent understanding of diagnostics and electronics working within a Franchise Dealer environment.
The successful Senior Vehicle Technician:
• Must be competent at stripping engines, gearboxes, servicing and minor repairs.
• Diagnostic investigation – fault finding / full interpretation of wiring diagrams.
• Using your own initiative to work the problem through.
• Be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment.
• Be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
For the Senior Vehicle Technician role you must hold a full clean driving licence, be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
They offer an excellent overall salary of £40,000 (depending on skills set and qualifications), a high standard working environment with the latest diagnostic equipment and further career development opportunities!
Motor Trade experience as a Senior/Diagnostic Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Senior Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.