- Basic Up to £24,000 per year
- Monday – Fridays 08:30 – 18:00 , Weekends on a rota
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
Our Client has a great reputation and they are looking to hire an experienced, full time Vehicle Service Technician.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team with a great team spirit and have the opportunity to have a job where you can progress up the ranks.
Our Client is happy to consider unqualified time served Technicians or Level 2 or Level 3 Technicians.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Service Technician:
- Salary Offered – Up to £24,000
- On Target Earnings of: £28,000
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
- Liaise with parts department to attain parts
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard.
- NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 or Time Served Experience
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.