We are in search of a Parts Advisor to join our Client’s Commercial Main Dealer in the Heathrow area.
Our Client is a well-established Commercial Dealer Group with a Dealerships throughout the U.K and are looking to add to their Parts team in Heathrow!
They are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor:
- A Competitive Salary Dependent On Experience
- Monday to Friday 45 Hour Week / Rota'd Saturday Mornings
- Company Benefits
- Excellent Opportunity to Excel Your Career
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction and dealership CXI rating
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety and COSHH requirements are adhered to all times
- Previous Parts experience
- Good telephone manner
- Organisational and administration skills
- Experience using Kerridge is Advantageous but not essential
- Full and Clean Driving License
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!