- Basic salary up to £30k depending on experience and OTE is up to £34k
- Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:30-5. Friday, 8:30-4. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Requirements and Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
- You will need to be a Fully Qualified Technician – NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- You will have a stable working background in the motor trade, ideally within a Main Dealer environment but those who have worked at an Independent Garage are also encouraged to apply
- You will need to be capable of completing all mechanical jobs to a high manufacturer standard
- You will be confident working independently to meet your productivity targets without letting quality of work be affected.
- A sign on bonus up to £2000
- 25 days’ holiday rising with length of service plus bank holidays
- A basic salary and bonus package dependant on your skill set, experience and background
- Manufacturer training and genuine progression opportunities
- A strong career benefits package, including discounts on in-house products and services and discounts with over 900 retailers.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.