- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm + Saturdays on a rota basis
- Up to £26,000 basic, with OTE £28,000+.
Duties of a Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- PDI Work
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- Indepth knowledge of mechanical and electrical aspects of motorcycle repair and diagnostics
- Full UK Driving Licence / Motorcycle Licence
- NVQ Level 3 in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair / Light Vehicle
- An interest in Motorcycles would be advantageous
- You must have a good working attitude
- Motivated with a desire to enhance your knowledge
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.