As family run business, we are totally self-sufficient in terms of our manufacturing processes. We have developed a leading range of products and attachments and have a strong foot hold in the UK material handling attachments market.
We now are looking for an experienced and driven Business Development Manager to take on the role of expanding our portfolio and increasing our brand awareness. Working with our management team to develop our marketing strategy, company branding, social media activities and profile.
- Salary £35k
- Company Vehicle
- Holiday 20 days P.A.
- Locate new markets
- OEM -Fabrications
- Enhance and support our Dealer Network
- New product development
- Export sales
- CNC Machining & Hydraulics.
- Locate new market opportunities for us with OEM manufacturers for either short term design and proto-type work and long- term manufacturing projects. We currently have a long-term relationship with a large plant company, manufacturing a special range of products. We are looking for other similar opportunities.
- Agricultural/Construction dealer network, increase our market share and develop new relationships.
- Develop new product ideas and help get them to market
- Export sales – distributors/dealers
- Machining and Hydraulics Precision turned parts / Hydraulic cylinders manufacture and refurbish.