- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm, with Saturdays on a rota
- Basic up to £34,000
- Completing fault diagnosis, monitor the repair process and carry out final checks
- Determine which parts and tools will be required for a given repair or service and ensure their availability
- Interact directly with customers when requested, to explain vehicle problems and the corrective action taken
- The successful applicant must be qualified to Master Technician level
- Have previous experience working as Master/Senior Technician in a fast-paced environment
- Have the capability of working to the highest quality
- Have a full clean Driving Licence
The salary is up to £34,000 Depending On Experience + BONUS + OT
If you are interested in this Senior Vehicle Technician Vacancy or you would like to know about other MOT Jobs and Automotive Jobs in London please get in contact with Liam Buffenbarger for more details.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!