- Woking, Surrey
- Family Run Service Centre - Bespoke Personal Training & Development Training offered to all mechanics
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- £18,000 - £35,000 DOE
Our client are looking for a Recently Qualified Technician or Service Mechanic to join their expanding team to keep up with ever increasing workloads.
Are you in year 3 studying light vehicle maintenance and repair? Have you recently qualified but feel undervalued by your current employer? If the answer is yes to any of these our client wants to hear from you so APPLY NOW!
On the job training, mentoring as well as manufacturer led training you will learn and develop the ability to complete repairs on a wide array of vehicles, servicing and diagnostic work to dealer standards.
Long term, you will gain knowledge of our clients diagnostic systems and take on more complex mechanical and electrical jobs.
Our client has an unrivalled reputation for quality, honesty, enthusiasm and openness. The successful Vehicle Technician will need to have a desire to be part of this vision and to help conduct and assess this training.
The hours of this Vehicle Technician role are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm ONLY! No weekends to promote a better work life balance for all of their employees.
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician role:
- At least Level 2 vehicle maintenance and repair qualification or studying for this
- A serious interest in vehicle mechanics and the automotive industry
- Knowledge of Servicing, Suspension, Brakes and discs and able to work without supervision as a minimum
- Valid, full UK drivers licence (our client will entertain applicants who are learning to drive and not passed their test)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Able to attend punctually, enthusiastically and being willing to learn from the best in the industry
- Competitive salary (depending on skillset and where you are in your automotive mechanic career - our client is flexible and willing to pay for the right person)
- 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays (increasing with tenure)
- Ongoing investment in your professional development
- Pension scheme (after probation period)
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today