- Up to £35,880 basic + Shift Allowance plus overtime
- Monday to Friday 2.00pm to 10.30pm
- City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Repair and Maintenance.
- Ideally you will be have completed an apprenticeship where you have gained experience working on commercial vehicles.
- IT literate. Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience as an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / PSV Mechanic.
- Vehicle inspection
- General servicing
- Fault diagnosis
- Repair of vehicle defects
- Road test vehicles
- MOT preparation/presentation.
- Breakdown/roadside assistance and call out duty required
- Completion of all required paperwork accurately.
The salary range for this HGV Technician role is £33,280 to £35,880 per annum, depending on experience and skill set.
Shift pay is £25.00 per day for each shift completed. Overtime is paid at 1.5 X for week days and double time from 7.00am Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. Holiday entitlement is 22 days plus bank holidays.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HGV Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!