- Salary: up to £28,000 basic p.a. + competitive bonus.
- Monday – Friday 8.30am-6.00pm
- Saturday 8.30am-5.00pm (every Saturday worked)
- 1 in 2 Sundays 10.00am-4.00pm (£75 bonus for Sundays)
- Day off in the week when working Sunday
- 5.5 days worked per week.
In this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing and repair of vehicles, to the highest standards.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician will include carry out:
- Basic Servicing
- Brake Pad changes
- Exhaust repairs and changes
- Cambelt changes
- Tyre Fitting and wheel alignment
- MOT Repairs (ideally)
Ideally you will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, however level 2 and fast-fit technicians with experience will be considered. If you are a qualified MOT Tester this would be a significant advantage. You must have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Motor Trade experience as a Vehicle Technician is essential.
If you're interested in this vacancy, or would like to hear about other vacancies in Leicestershire, please get in touch with Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!