- Basic Salary Up to £38,000
- Prestige Independent Specialist
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30
- Southampton, Hampshire
Since Launching in 2009, our Client has developed a great reputation for creating a friendly working environment, away from the day-to-day pressures of Manufacturers and Dealer Groups.
They offer a supportive environment, to help develop your skills with the brand further. All services and repairs are carried out to the manufacturer’s specification, using the latest diagnostic equipment and specialised tools, with access to all manufacturer technical data and software.
They are seeking a Vehicle Technician who wants to be part of a stable team for the long-haul, and help ensure that the business offers a stable environment for staff and customers alike. Whether you have experience with brands such as Ford, BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Volkswagen, Skoda, Nissan, Toyota, Lexus, Vauxhall, Hyundai, Peugeot, Renault MG, Mini, Kia, Fiat and other brands!
What’s in it for you as a Vehicle Technician?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £38,000 Dependent on Experience
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Monday – Friday Working Hours
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Allocated On-site Parking
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with company standards
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times.
- Previous Automotive Repair Experience
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified or Equivalent, or time-served
- A Methodical approach to vehicle repairs
- An MOT Testing Licence is highly beneficial
- An Enthusiastic, Friendly and Approachable Personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.