- Basic Salary Up to £18,000 + OTE £45,000 +
- Franchised Car Dealership
- Mon – Fri 08:30 – 18:00, Saturdays 08:30 – 17:00 (No Sundays!)
- 1 Late Shift per week 08:30 - 21:00
- Day off in the week
- Company Car
- Southampton, Hampshire
Our Client is seeking applications from Candidates with a ‘Can do attitude’ and an understanding of how to deliver a great service on the highest scale. They are seeking individuals who want to be part of a special team for the long-haul, and help ensure that the business offers a stable environment for staff and customers alike.
If you love sales and providing a first class customer experience, get in touch today!
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £18,000
- Competitive Bonus Structure – OTE £40,000
- Rewarding loyalty with up to 33 days holiday per annum
- Company Car
- Access to Perkbox, a platform which offers colleagues hundreds of perks and discounts
- Discounts on new and used vehicle purchases (as well as servicing and repairs) for colleagues and their families
- An extra paid day off each year in addition to your holiday allowance to attend family/celebratory events
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Death in Service benefit of 4 x salary
- Workplace pension scheme offering enhanced employer contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to Work bike purchase scheme through salary exchange
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
- Sell vehicles profitably and be able to achieve targets agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Promote and maintain excellent customer relations by personal manner, appearance, integrity and loyalty.
- Prepare order forms and other relevant paperwork.
- Assist and participate in the preparation of promotional activities, mailing campaigns, vehicle displays and training meetings to ensure full awareness of company activities.
- Outstanding track record in new or used car sales with in-depth knowledge of finance and insurance products.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in sales, coupled with a desire and enthusiasm to exceed monthly targets.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to achieve the business needs.
- Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
- PC, Microsoft and web literate.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.