- Hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am-4.30pm – 45 hours per week.
- Hourly Rate: Up to £16 (depending on experience and qualifications held).
- Bonus: Time saved bonus average £300-£500 per month.
- Overtime: Saturdays optional.
- Company: Well established Accident Repair Centre.
You will be able to work on your own initiative and be capable of producing a high standard of workmanship.
What our clients are looking for in a Panel Beater:
- Completing own Panel work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion.
- Competent use of miracle pull system and JIG work.
- High standard of filler work.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Knowledge and experience of using a JIG system.
- You will ideally be City & Guilds & ATA qualified.
Motor trade experience is essential to the Panel Beater role.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Colchester please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.