- Starting salary negotiable pending experience/qualifications plus £6,000+ uncapped annual bonus potential and overtime earned.
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Excellent additional company benefits and full manufacturer accredited training/development.
Reporting to the Service Manager, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out service, maintenance and repair work on our client's vehicles as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality workmanship and Health & Safety (HSE) procedures relating to the task at hand are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible you will need to be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 2 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as a minimum and ideally have at least 1 to 2 years practical experience post qualification within a workshop environment. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Candidates with an MOT licence, experience on hybrid vehicle technology, and experience with PSA vehicles would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering…
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience/qualifications.
- Generous uncapped monthly time save bonus scheme of up to £6,000+ per annum.
- Overtime availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Access to further technical training/development which also helps further increase your salary.
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) with your annual leave allowance increases over the length of service.
- Company pension scheme.
- ??Various company benefits including personal healthcare provisions, access to hundreds of online/high street retailer discounts, free MOT's and 50% of vehicle servicing, staff purchase discounts on vehicles, and lots more!
- Fantastic career prospects with one the UK's most popular car brands and a company that has been awarded as a ‘Best Company To Work For' in the annual Sunday Times listings.
- ?????Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm paid as overtime.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.