- Starting salary up to £33,600 per annum + Quaterly Bonus
- Fully equipped company van, tablet, and phone.
- 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with no weekends.
- Market Area - Slough, Staines, Kingston Upon Thames & Croydon and enclosed area
Operating with a fully equipped company van and working closely with a central call centre bookings team, you shall provide remote service & maintenance support for our client’s customer’s vehicles across the South/West London region, often working from a customer’s premises.
You shall also complete all associated paperwork in an efficient and accurate manner, working as a team with your colleagues to ensure vehicle jobs are completed to the required time and standards, and be able to work on your own initiative with a view to deliver exceptional customer service.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within the South London, West London, Surrey, or Berkshire region, be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as a minimum, and ideally have several years’ practical experience beyond your qualification as you will be required to work independently day-to-day.
Any experience working in a similar mobile role would be highly advantageous however is non-essential.
Overall you must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing at all levels, have good customer facing skills, have an attention to detail, be able to work autonomously and manage your time effectively, have the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing, and remain calm under pressure. A UK driving licence with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a Mobile Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £30-£33,600 per annum pending experience
- Quarterly performance related bonus scheme (roughly £300 per quarter).
- Annual profit share bonus scheme.
- Fully equipped company van, tablet, phone, and business fuel allowance.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Overtime subject to availability paid in additional to your annual salary.
- In-house training/development programme provided.
- Workplace pension and life assurance scheme.
- Staff purchase discounts and access to discounts on hundreds of online/high street retailers.
- Chance to work with one the UK's largest nationwide specialists in adapted/specialist purpose vehicles that have been operating successfully for over 28 years.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with no weekends. Occasional overtime may be required subject to business demand.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.