- Basic salary £30,420 - £32,760 depending on experience
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 7am - 4:30pm. 45 hours
- This company has seen exponential growth over the last 2 years, and they're still growing!
Our client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal Panel Beater for the job must be able to work to targets with the large amount of work coming through the body shop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship.
Job Responsibilities of a Panel Beater:
- All types of vehicle repair to both car & vans following current methods
- Must be able to spot weld / weld and carry out repairs to a high standard
- Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
- Previous experience working on vehicles
- Own tools required
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.