- Basic Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, plus alternate Saturdays.
They are one of the UK’s largest independent automotive aftermarket suppliers, operating from branches across the Midlands.
Main Vehicle Technician Job responsibilities:
- Vehicle Servicing and Maintenance
- Timing belts, clutches etc.
They are looking for a Vehicle Technician who is highly motivated, flexible and enthusiastic. A strong team player who also works well under pressure.
Benefits of a Vehicle Technician:
- 20 days annual holiday (increasing with length of service) + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discounts
- Ongoing training
- Long Service awards
- Free Uniform
- COVID Secure - All staff are provided with masks, gloves and hand sanitiser.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.