- Hours: Monday – Friday ONLY
- Basic Salary of £30,000
- Van, Equipment, Fuel Card and Tablet provided.
- Full UK Driving Licence Required.
Key Responsibilities of a Mobile SMART Repairer:
- Travelling to the customer site to professional complete work.
- Paint mixing.
- Bumper and trim repairs.
- Painting of half and full bumpers.
- Touch up's'.
- Allow wheel repairs
- Interior repairs.
If you are looking for a fresh new career move on a mobile basis, then apply now.
If this Mobile SMART Repairer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stoke-on-Trent please contact Jamie Bruce at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.