- Basic: £28,000 & £7,200+ bonus
- OTE £35,200 (can be more)
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5:30pm (40 hours per week),
- 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Overtime Available
Our Client is leading Main Dealer Group with a fantastic franchise and due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Vehicle Smart Repair Technician to join their team!
This SMART Repair Position has the following duties:
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with the Manufacturer’s specifications
- Carrying out Smart Repairs
- Following safety procedures
- Detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair
- Interacting with colleagues and customers to discuss repair work carried out.
- You will have a recognised qualification in a SMART repair capacity
- You will have a previous working experience in a SMART repairer / Alloy Wheel Refurbishment role
- The ability to produce a high quality of SMART repair from start to finish.
- ATA qualification is desirable
If this Smart Repairer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicestershire please contact Lewist Fagen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.