- Edinburgh East
- Basic Salary up to £20,000
- OTE up to £40,000 - Uncapped
Our client is ideally looking for someone who has a car sales background, however will be interested in candidates that have a strong sales background outside of the motor trade.
Our client will give full training to the new candidate, but your own standards will dictate that you exceed your customers’ expectations in every element of their car buying experience.
The client has a fantastic record for staff longevity and will provide an environment to enable you to carve out a successful and lucrative career.
Duties of the Car Sales Executive will include:
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Build and maintain strong working customer relationships.
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales/Profit and maintain your working environment to a high standard.
- Booking customers into daily diaries.
- Match and exceed monthly sales targets.
- High level of paperwork processing.
- Basic salary of up to £20,000
- Achievable OTE of up to £40,000 - Uncapped.
- Busy working franchise environment.
- New and Used Car Sales.
- Impressive benefits and bonuses.
If you feel that you have suitable experience for this role, looking for a new challenge or know someone who could be interested, please get in touch.
Vacancies within the current Motor Trade Industry are disappearing fast!
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Scotland please contact Kevin Barnbrook at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today