- Mon – Fri 08:30 – 18:00
- Prestige Main Dealer
- OTE £24,000
- Training & Development plan
- Southampton, Hampshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to establish themselves in the corporate world of the automotive trade, learn the ropes and build a career with an exceptional brand and developing dealership.
Our Client is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, highly organised individual to join a well-supported team. With a structured training scheme, supportive management, long term career progression options, this is a unique opportunity not to be missed.
If you have a love of cars, looking to get into the motor trade & develop your skills, this is the role for you!
Our Clients believe that their Staff are as important as their Customers, if you share their same ethos get in touch today!
Duties of a Corporate Sales Support Executive will be being not limited to:
- Communicating with Customers via Telephone & Email
- Inputting data accurately for Vehicle Orders
- Quoting Customers on Vehicle Prices
- Discussing Vehicle Specifications, optional extras and selling the benefits of these
- Organising Sales & Delivery, handover of vehicles
- A Basic Salary of around £19,000
- Realistic On Target Earnings of £24,000
- Long Term Career Development Prospects
- Structured Train Scheme
- Supportive Working Environment
- Highly Organised
- A good understanding and adaptability of IT systems
- Excel knowledge is highly beneficial
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good telephone manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong Administration Skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Corporate Sales Support Executive/Administration role, or others we have in Eastleigh, Winchester, Chandlers Ford, Southampton, Bournemouth, Salisbury, New Forest, Ringwood, Fareham, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Wiltshire, Dorset or Hampshire please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.