- Negotiable Basic Salary with OTE up to £37,600
- 40 Hour Working Week - Monday to Friday
- Saturday Mornings on a rota basis.
They are offering a negotiable basic salary and an OTE of between £30,000 and £37,600 depending upon skills and experience.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- Ability to use manufacturer diagnostic equipment
- Diagnose issues within engine management systems
- Carry out quality control checks effectively
- Assist other members of the team to diagnose faults.
- Relevant formal qualification in City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 / 4
- Recent experience in a main dealership environment
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Own set of tools.
- 25 Days Holiday
- Share incentive
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.