- Up to £27,500 per year
- 39 Hours per Week
- Portbury, Bristol
This role requires ideally experience within Hybrid & Electric vehicles & a Full UK driving Licence!
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £27,500
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group. – It’s a great time to join with a pathway for development and on-going expansion!
- Vehicle Test Drives
- Use Tablet/IPad based system to receive work orders
- Inspect certain specified items and or complete various tasks in line with company procedures. These include, for example, checking suspension, car under-body, wheel nuts, tyre pressure, number plates, oils, fluids, battery, diagnostics, shunt fuse activation, child locks, remote locks, interior functions including door electrics, mirrors, radio codes and functions, wipers, lights, sat nav, sun-roof and other similar items.
- Complete Inspections checklist and confirm via online or paper
- Assist with general duties in other parts of the workshop with light body repair and paint work. Duties may include vehicle preparation, vehicle finishing / assembly / vehicle cleaning and valeting
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Experience in the motor trade advantageous
- Mechanically minded, perhaps with formal mechanical qualification
- Experience working with cars advantageous.
- Level 2 /3 hybrid and electric vehicle training advantageous.
- Alarm or accessory fitment experience advantageous
- Modifying cars
- Good dexterity
- Ability to think logically, solve problems and follow a process
- Good communicator
- Team working ability and skills
- Down to earth disposition
- Reasonable IT
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.